Mallorca Property, Lifestyle and Information

May 31, 2023
If you own a property in Mallorca and you want to rent it out to tourists, you need to obtain a Tourist Rental License. This is known as an ETV license
airbnb in soller mallorca

Register For Free To See Our Off-Market Portfolio

Register here by completing the form bellow to get access to the real estate guide for Soller and get the access to the off-market properties.