- visitors to Soller Properties events, such as the Soller Properties Brochure;
- customers and potential customers and their representatives;
- subscribers to Soller Properties newsletter;
- suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
By interacting with our websites, you also have the opportunity to link or connect to websites, services, social networks, applications or other features not owned by Soller Properties. Inclusion of these features will result in your information being processed by parties other than Soller Properties. Soller Properties has no control over these features of other parties. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
Soller Properties may process information about you collected both offline and online.
- Offline information about you arises from our interactions with you during face-to-face meetings or at Soller Properties events, conferences, seminars or meetings;
The information Soller Properties may collect and process about you includes:
- name and physical address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic attributes when linked to personal information which identifies you;
- photographs and references;
- transactional data, financial details and payment methods;
- company data such as the name, size and location of the company for which you work and your role in the company
- Survey data and publicly available information such as social media posts
- Unique identifiers such as your mobile device identifier or the identifier of a cookie on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from the IP address, such as geographic location;
- information about the device you are using, such as browser, device type, operating system, presence or use of "apps", screen resolution and preferred language;
- behavioural information about the computer or internet-connected device you use when interacting with websites, such as the ads you click on or view, the sites and content areas, the date and time of your actions or the web search you use to find and navigate to the site.
Please note that Soller Properties does not control the content you may post on Soller Properties Communities forums or social media; in some cases, such content may be publicly available on the Internet. You should consider carefully whether you wish to submit personal information in these forums or social media and whether you wish to make your profile available to other users, and you should tailor any content you may submit accordingly.
WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes
- to contact and respond to your enquiries and enquiries from Soller Properties;
- to maintain the functionality of our websites and for technical and functional management
- to administer your subscription to Soller Properties newsletter;
- to market our products and services or related products and services and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your interests;
- to transact with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for Soller Properties services;
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimise the use, operation and performance of our websites and services;
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to conduct our business;
*These objectives are described in more detail below.
To contact and respond to your queries and enquiries at Soller Properties.
If you contact us (for example, by filling out contact forms on our websites, attending Soller Properties or other events, sending an email or visiting social media platforms), we process information about you in order to communicate with you and respond to your queries or other requests. We may also process personal information to interact with you on third party social media platforms.
To ensure the functionality of our websites and for their technical and functional management.
When you decide to register with us (for example, to use our communities), we need to process the personal information you provide so that we can create and manage a personal account for you. Once we have created your account, we will send you your personal login information. This personal information allows us to manage your account, such as changing your password for you.
To administer your subscription to the Soller Properties newsletter.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your information to administer your subscription to our newsletter.
For marketing our services or related services and to tailor marketing and sales activities.
To participate in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process purchases of our products and services.
If you place an order for our products and services, or if you provide services to Soller Properties, our employees, customers or partners as a supplier or business partner, Soller Properties processes your information to participate in and administer relevant transactions (such as sending invoices and making payments), administer your order and assist you in getting started and learning about our products and services.
To analyse, develop, improve and optimise the use, operation and performance of our websites, products and services.
We may process personal information in order to analyze, develop, improve and optimize the use, operation and performance of our websites, products and services and marketing and sales campaigns. Where the sites allow you to participate in online discussions, create a profile, post comments, features or other content, or communicate directly with another user, or otherwise participate in online activities, Soller Properties may process personal information when moderating those activities.
To ensure the security of our websites, networks and systems.
We may collect data about site usage to manage security and operations to ensure the security of our sites, networks and systems, and to investigate and prevent potential fraud, including advertising fraud and cyber-attacks, and to detect bots.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to conduct our business.
In some cases, we must process personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to a request from a regulatory authority or to defend a lawsuit. We may also process personal information in the conduct and operation of our business, such as for internal audits and investigations or for finance and accounting, archiving and insurance purposes.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For personal information collected about you in the EU, our basis for processing is as follows:
- In order to adequately communicate with you and respond to your requests, we need to process information about you and therefore we have a legitimate interest in processing this information.
- In order to transact with customers, suppliers and business partners we need to process information about you in order to enter into or execute a contract with you.
- We process personal information for marketing and sales activities on the basis of your consent, where stated on our websites at the time we collect your personal information, or in accordance with our legitimate interests to market and promote our products and services.
- We rely on our legitimate interests to analyse, develop, improve and optimise our sites, products and services and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to process a waiver request.
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Soller Properties stores personal information for the following periods of time:
- The information we collect about you to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be kept for the duration of the transaction or services, or longer if necessary to maintain records and comply with the law.
- If you have registered an account with Soller Properties, your account information will be retained for as long as you maintain an active account. Your account and account information will be deleted if you do not log in for 18 consecutive months. Soller Properties keeps a record of such deletions for 90 days.
- If you have registered to receive our newsletters and blogs, your subscription details will be kept for as long as you are subscribed to our mailing lists. Soller Properties retains your deletion information for 30 days.
- Contact information, such as your email address or phone number, collected online on our websites or offline during our communications with you at Soller Properties events and conferences and used for direct marketing and sales, will be retained for as long as we maintain an active (customer) relationship with you. We consider you an active contact if (i) you have interacted with Soller Properties or updated your contact details and preferences within the last 18 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
- The personal information required to retain your opt-out preferences is retained for 20 years (or longer if necessary to comply with applicable law).
WHEN AND HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sharing within Soller Properties.
Soller Properties employees have the right to access personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the relevant purpose(s) and fulfil their job responsibilities.
Sharing with third parties.
We do not share personal information with third parties.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
Soller Properties has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to protect personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and from all other forms of unlawful processing.
WHAT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE ON OUR SITES?
Cookies and similar technologies (such as pixel tags and device identifiers) are used by Soller Properties and our advertising technology partners to recognise you and/or your device(s) on, off and across services and devices for the purposes set out above.
**- What types of cookies are used by Soller Properties?
Please click read our cookies section for more information on the types of cookies used by Soller Properties.
WHAT CAN YOU CHOOSE?
We give you a number of choices about the information we process about you:
- Opt-out of our use of your personal information You can withdraw the consent you previously gave us to process information about you, including email marketing by Soller Properties.
- Delete personal information You may ask us to erase or delete all or part of your information.
- Change or correct personal information You can edit some information about you. You may also ask us to change, update or correct information about you in certain cases, especially if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, restrict or limit the use of personal information You can ask us to stop using all or part of your information (for example, if we do not have a legal right to continue using it) or to restrict its use (for example, if your information is inaccurate).
- The right to access and/or provide information about you You can also ask us to provide you with a copy of information about you, and request a copy of information about you in machine-readable form if you reside in the EU or another country that gives you this right by law.
You can exercise these options under applicable law, as set out on our Privacy Choices page, or by completing our contact form.
DO YOU COLLECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
Sensitive personal information.
We ask that you do not send us or share any sensitive personal information (such as government-issued identification cards, information regarding racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, medical, genetic or biometric information, criminal history or trade union membership)
As a company focused on serving the needs of businesses, Soller Properties websites are not intended for minors, and Soller Properties does not promote or advertise its services to minors. If you believe that we have inadvertently or inadvertently collected personal information of a minor through our sites without proper consent, please let us know via our request form so that we can immediately remove the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections. In addition, use the same form to request the removal of content or information that has been posted on our sites when the registered user is under the age of 16. Please note that such requests may not remove content or information entirely or completely, as, for example, some content may be reposted by another user.
HOW TO CONTACT SOLLER PROPERTIES IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS?
Written requests to the Data Protection Officer can be sent to:
Avenida Jaime III nº 3, 2º - 1ª 07002 - Palma de Mallorca – Baleares
Tel: + 34 871 153 666
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES OR COMPLAINTS
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority if you are resident in a European Union Member State.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS OF SOLLER PROPERTIES
Soller Properties corporate headquarters are located at:
Avenida Jaime III nº 3, 2º - 1ª 07002 - Palma de Mallorca – Baleares
Tel: + 34 871 153 666